An amount equal to full payment made by customer will be refunded if Fjord IT Services has not been able to resolve even a single issue for them within the first 15 days (Fifteen Days) of the subscription in case of all subscription based plan.
If Fjord IT Services resolves one or more issues, the charges for the Subscription Service will not be refundable in any case. Notwithstanding this Fjord IT Services may, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription charges after deducting fees for servicing the Customer and cost of paid Antivirus and any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any plan.
Customer will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met for all incident based plans: The problem is out of scope of the specific plan.
- Customers have all the pre-requisites which were required to resolve the issue and problem was not resolved till the time account was active.
- Before 48 hrs after the resolution of the issue and a confirmation from the customer after the issue was last worked upon by Fjord IT Services.
- The refund will be processed only after getting a written request by the customer on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reason for refund. * In no case, the amount of refund/claim shall exceed the amount subscribed or paid by the customer to Fjord IT Services.
- Cooperate with the Fjord IT Services: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to customers. Fjord IT Services experience shows that most problems can be resolve as a result of close cooperation between customers and Fjord IT Services. Please listen carefully to the Fjord IT Services and follow the instructions provided. Customers must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- Customers must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available and accessible to customers without limit during any telephone discussions with Fjord IT Services.
- Software/Data Backup: Customers understand and agree that Fjord IT Services shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Fjord IT Services strongly recommends that customers at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Use genuine and valid Software and Hardware and also proper working phone line with sufficient power back up.
- Account, Password, and Security: For customers to submit a Plan Order, they must complete the Registration Process by providing Fjord IT Services with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. They also will choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Furthermore, customers are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account. Customers agree to notify Fjord IT Services immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. Fjord IT Services will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using customers password or account, either with or without their knowledge. However, customers could be held liable for losses incurred by Fjord IT Services or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
CUSTOMERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY “CUSTOMER DATA”) AND SOFTWARE STORED ON THIER COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FJORD IT SERVICES OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES.